This sonnet form was invented by Visalakshi , aka Vive la V on Allpoetry
Here are her own requirements:
(1) Stanzaic : quatorzain, or octave and sestet.
(2) 10 syllables, except in the final couplet, which could vary: 10 or 11, but both L13 and L14 should be the same syllable length
(3) It is lexical where the last word of the first stanza becomes the first/ or beginning of the first word of the second stanza. This pattern continues to the end.
(4) The sonnet ends with the same word with which it begins, yes it is a requirement.
(5) Must rhyme. Rhyme pattern abab cdcd efef g’g (or gg) (near rhymes or exact rhymes)
(6) Volta in L9 or L 13
(7) For this form there is no metric requirement. It is optional.
Here is my example
We have What’s Needed (Sonnet Reversii)
Within us all is something from without.
Without a doubt there’s much I can adduce,
adduce some things for you to think about.
About our doubts we have a real excuse.
Excuse me when I claim man’s not correct,
correct in thinking gods must be required.
Requiring dogma leaves a disconnect-
a substitute for answers much desired.
Desiring knowledge is, and must remain –
remain a trait to which we must attend.
Attend to learning; try not to complain.
Complaining sigh won’t help us to contend-
contend with knowing, “How’d it all begin”.
Begin assured, we’ve all we need within.
© Lawrencealot – April 1, 2014