3a We’ll go on?
3a Soon begun
12b a new Mayan calender called B’aktun 14
12b hidden in Guatemala, more future unseen
12c in Xuitun excavation-seven thousand years
12c 2.5 million days to quell some folks fears.
3d End of fuss?
3d Still end us?
3e But not all
3e you recall
12f relied on just Mayan calendar prophesy
12f Dire times for our evil crimes some others see–
12g Nostradamus, Bible, Native Americans.
12g Angry Earth disasters causing all short life spans
3h in some way
3h on some day.
Created by Jacqueline Sturge
1. Any number of octaves or 8-line stanzas
2. Syllable Count: 3-3-12-12-12-12-3-3
3. Rhymed: a-a-b-b-c-c-d-d. Continue e-e-f-f-g-g-h-h etc
© 2012 Linda Varsell Smith “Word-Playful” www.RainbowCommunications.com
• The Tigerjade is an invented stanzaic form introduced by Jacqueline Sturge. In researching the name, I found Tiger Jade the name of a freighter in the Bengal Tiger line. The name could also refer to jewelry, a jade tiger.
The Tigerjade is:
○ stanzaic, written in any number of octaves.
○ syllabic, 3-3-12-12-12-12-3-3 syllables per line.
○ rhymed, aabbccdd eeffgghh etc.
Pasted from http://www.poetrymagnumopus.com/index.php?/topic/2192-invented-forms-from-poetry-styles/