- The Kimo is an Israeli version of the haiku, found at Poetry Kaleidoscope.
- There should be no movement in the imagery.The Kimo is:
- a tristich, a poem of 3 lines.
- syllabic 10/7/6 syllables per line.
- My Dog Angel by Judi Van GorderCoffee grounds and egg shells on kitchen floor
next to overturned trash pail,
Angel sleeping nearby.
Thanks to Judi Van Gorder for all her work on the PMO resource.
Related Forms: Alphabet Haiku, Crystalline, Haibun, Haiga, Haiku, Haikuette, Kimo, Lune, Pixiku, Rhaiku, Sijo, Ukiah, Zip
“The Yard’s Done” (Kimo)
Backyard neat with no unraked leaves in sight
rake leaning against tree trunk.
No tracks in fresh snowfall.
© Lawrencealot – December 3, 2013