- The Trilinea, one more haiku copycat from Berg‘s Pathways for a Poet, created by Nellie Amos. It seems a bit superficial to me since the defining feature is the word “rose” must appear somewhere in the 3 lines.
The Trilinea is:
- a tristich, a poem in 3 lines.
- syllabic, with syllable count per line, 4/8/4.
- rhymed, L1 and L3 rhyme.
- composed to include the word “rose”.
- titled.tattoo by Judi Van Gorderteardrops of dew
cling to a red velvet rose
the touch of you
Thanks to Judi Van Gorder, who has done a marvelous job with PMO. I agree with her feeling about this form.
I rose to say
something; what is was I forgot
but that’s okay.
(c) Lawrencealot – December 8,2013